Hi,

This is Parmesh and I am exploring Apex for some use-cases.In that use-case i also need this(CEP).

Please enable this capability in this if possible.

Regards
Parmesh

On Friday 13 January 2017 02:33 PM, Priyanka Gugale wrote:
Hi,

I was looking into possibility of integrating rules engines with Apache Apex. This will help to cater use cases like complex event processing using Apache Apex.

I gave a quick try to write a malhar operator which uses drools library to do event processing and return appropriate result. I haven't done any detailed usage analysis w.t.r. memory, complexity of using rules which spread across events etc. But does community think this is a good area and we should explore more on this?

If yes I will try to put in basic operator in Malhar and work on details.

-Priyanka