Hi Dan,

Indeed, this is an old bug namely the builder global status is not
correclty tracked under some condition.
Nobody actually got the chance of fixing it (yet) as it is mostly harmless,
and probably hard to reproduce/fix

This bug is not present in nine as there is no builder status (ahah)

Cheers,
Pierre