Good morning everyone,
My Monday could be going better. 3 problems waiting me when I got in today.
The first was fairly mundane. Someone added 3 workers over the weekend,
but failed to point the worker to the correct port.
The second is that we again have a completely stuck build and will
probably have to restart the master to get things running again. This is
my #1 problem.
The third is that we had someone change when in the day a build should
be performed, but it's not getting scheduled. The scheduler seems to be
created, though. But I haven't studied the scheduler code enough to know
what's going on. This is probably the users #2 complaint. Might be our
master.cfg, might be something else. But sometimes expected builds just
don't get scheduled.
The last is that there appears to be a change in behavior in the UI
going from single master to multi master. Everyone liked the 'Cancel
whole queue' feature when we were still doing single master. On multi
master, 'Cancel whole queue' appears to not only cancel the queue, but
also cancels the currently running build (which is most definitely not
what we want). This may or may not be actually affec6ted by the switch
to multi master. That's just when I noticed the change.
users mailing list