Our buildbot 0.8 installation uses sqlite, because that was the default and the
easiest thing to do.

I now have a feeling that some of the performance problems we see from time to
time -- such as the web interface timing out during those unusual instances
when several thousand builds are getting scheduled at once -- might be due to

I'd like to move the database to postgresql. I couldn't find any
buildbot-specific advice about how to import the sqlite information into
postgres. Does documentation exist on how to do that?

doesn't say anything other than "PosgreSQL requires no special configuration."

users mailing list