From: Pierre Tardy [mailto:tar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2016 09:44
To: Tristram, Falk; users@buildbot.net
Subject: Re: [us...@bb.net] ForceScheduler trouble converting from 0.8.12 to
0.9.0

Hi,
This is a good idea indeed.

Instead of trying to play with sighup, why not calling the reconfig API, as you
are already in the master?

Here is an AnyBranchScheduler version that instead of creating new builds, will
just reconfig the master:

class ReconfigMasterAnyBranchScheduler(AnyBranchScheduler):
    def addBuildsetForChanges(self, waited_for=False, reason='',
                              external_idstring=None, changeids=None,
builderNames=None,
                              properties=None,
                              **kw):
        self.master.reconfig()

So that what you just need is to create a ChangeFilter combination that matches
your tag.

Pierre

Le jeu. 20 oct. 2016 à 08:59, Tristram, Falk