Hi Babu,

On Nov 17, 2009, at 6:05 PM, Babu Naidu wrote:

Sorry for the confusion. I tried with just :java_args, it didn't work for
me. However, with JAVA_OPTS setting and :fork=false works but painful.

I am not sure why just :java_args isn't working. I am using JDK 6 on Mac OS.

I just noticed that you're passing the args as a single string. You need to pass them as an array:

test.using :java_args => ["-Xdebug", "- Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=8453", "- Xms128m", "-Xmx256m"]

Or (more rubyish):

test.using :java_args => %w(-Xdebug - Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=8453 -Xms128m - Xmx256m)

Rhett

Thanks
Babu