Hi,

I doubt it is caused by using the bundle jar.
I just checked the camel-hl7 codes, it has a HL7Converter, according to
current camel implementation, it will try to load the converter when the
camel context start.
Since there is no hapi jar, the Class Not found Exception will be thrown.

So I suggest to remove the camel-hl7 jar from the the bundle jar.

Any thought?

Willem