On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 7:19 AM, Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about just loading the converter when the component is load?
> Since the component is loaded when the camel context need it, it will
> help us to avoid the annoying class load error.
I assume he gets this issue since he just adds all the camel-xxx.jars
in the classpath.

So if he removes camel-hl7.jar then the problem disappears.

Would make sense to be able to load a component in isolation so it will register
- scheme
- type converters
- languages
- etc. etc.

We might wanna take a look at this in the future. Hadrian would also
like components to be able to add:
- dynamic DSL

So somekind of architecture for loading components on the fly is
probably what we gonna look at in the long run