Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
But my problem in not regarding CamelContextFactory.

When I am using a http endpoint to communicate with a web service, the
servicemix is failing to find the correct jar in the classpath to create a
http endpoint.

Please tell what are the prerequisites for using a http endpoint.

With Regards
Harbeer kadian