Hi,

I changed the creation of CamelContext as per your suggestions.
I am getting following exception now.

with name ConnectPlatform' defined in URL
[bundle://186.0:0/META-INF/spring/bundle-context.xml]:
Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate
bean class [com.altair.hwec.connectplatform.ConnectPlatformImpl]:
Constructor threw exception;
nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/camel/osgi/CompositeRegistry

I checked what all the camel jars are active in servicemix as of now
Here are the details

s...@root:/> osgi/list | grep camel
[  66] [Active     ] [       ] [   60] camel-core (1.6.1.fuse)
[  67] [Active     ] [       ] [   60] camel-osgi (1.6.1.fuse)
[  68] [Active     ] [       ] [   60] camel-spring (1.6.1.fuse)
[ 165] [Active     ] [       ] [   60] camel-http (1.6.1.fuse)

With Regards
Harbeer Kadian