I think you can't have more than 1 resource class to create a right proxy as
i have investigated the code and CxfRsEndpoint only sets the first
resourceClasss upon setting up of JAXRSClientFactoryBean

Here:

 protected void setupJAXRSClientFactoryBean(JAXRSClientFactoryBean cfb) {

        // address
        cfb.setAddress(getEndpointUri());
        if (getResourceClasses() != null) {
            cfb.setResourceClass(getResourceClasses().get(0));

This will affect on the reflection part in invokeProxyClient:

Method method = findRightMethod(sfb.getResourceClasses(), methodName,
getParameterTypes(parameters));

It will only get 1 resource class to get the right method.

Jejo