If they are registered as OSGi services, the InterceptStrategy should
be available in all contexts create with spring and blueprint.
However this won't work with java or scala DSLs for examples.

I'm going to need that for ServiceMix so I hope to have it ready for
2.8, but in the mean time, an OSGi service should work.

--
Guillaume Nodet