Hey !

I am a newbie with this framework. I am designing a little
MAVEN/SPRING/CAMEL P.O.C.

( I hope I don't spam, I have already post by mail, put I am not really used
to nabble :) )
By the way, I don't understand why spring tell me :

The separator has not been defined in the annotation @CsvRecord or not
instantiated during initModel. must be specified

I am using spring to initiate the prog :

        <camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
                <package>com.mycomp.mediation.simpleExemple</package>
        </camelContext>

My main class just do :

new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("META-INF/spring/SpringBeans.xml");

I have a :

 @CsvRecord(separator = ";" , crlf = "UNIX")
public class CSVLineFormatAED {
        @DataField(pos = 1)
        private String name  = "";

And a bindy route :

public class BindyRoute extends RouteBuilder {
        @Override

                BindyCsvDataFormat camelDataFormat = new BindyCsvDataFormat(

"com.mycomp.mediation.simpleExemple.CSVLineFormatAED");

                from("file:C:/input/test.csv")
                                .split(body().tokenize("\n"))
                                .unmarshal(camelDataFormat)
                                .bean(InportSimple.class)