BindyCsvDataFormat supports to set the Class or the PackageName for it.
Did you have a chance to create a new BindyCsvDataFormat with below lines ?

BindyCsvDataFormat camelDataFormat = new BindyCsvDataFormat(
com.mycomp.mediation.simpleExemple.CSVLineFormatAED.class);

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat