I'm just curious - how is this any better/different that
camel-freemarker?  What are the advantages?  I ask because am using
camel-freemarker and am having the following issue with Freemarker:

POJOs correspond to records in a document, normally you pass a
collection of POJOs into Freemarker to get the output document.

The issue I face is the size of the document could be
gigantic/undetermined, so in my route, everything is streamed
record-by-record - reading in the whole document into memory is not an
option, therefore I was not able to use the "freemarker://" component
and had to write yet another custom processor which opens (with
append=true) writes and closes the output file on every record, since
the number of records is unknown - this works except it's probably not
efficient and I get spurious blank lines.

Would your "Handlerbar" and/or "Mustache" template solution handle
this record-streaming scenario, or does the whole input have to be
read into memory also?

Thanks,

Chris