Hello,
   I'm trying to implement a polling JPA endpoint like this:

from("jpa:...?&scheduler=quartz2&scheduler.cron=0+0+0+0+JAN,APR,JUL,OCT+*+*").marshal().jaxb().to("mock:xml");

   I'm included the camel-quartz2 dependency in my project; however, when I
run it, I get the following error:

Cannot load
org.apache.camel.pollconsumer.quartz2.QuartzScheduledPollConsumerScheduler
from classpath. Make sure camel-quarz2.jar is on the classpath.

  If I browse camel-quartz2.jar there is no pollconsumer package.
  Is it a bug or should I include another dependency?

Regards,
Alessandro.