O.K. I've fixed this both on the master as well as the the 2.12.x branch. The
question is now IF and HOW FAST the Apache Camel PMC would decide to release
2.12.2.

For the time being, as a temporary solution, you could of course patch the
POM of this component and build the bundle by yourself.

Babak

Babak Vahdat wrote

*
*