Hi Charles,

Thanks for your reply. I changed my DSL as below but it didn't work as what
I need. The file is not copied to target folder. Can you please suggest any
other way -

                         *<route id="route1">
                                <from
uri="file:E:\\bankappfiles\\received?delete=true" />
                                <log message="Title Name [${body}]"/>

                                <choice>
                                        <when>
                                                <simple> ${body} contains
'ATM'</simple>
                                                <log message="For ATM ::
[${body}]"/>
uri="file:E:\\bankappfiles\\atm?noop=true" />

                                        </when>
                                        <when>
                                                <simple>${body} contains
'NEFT'</simple>
                                                <log message="For NEFT ::
uri="file:E:\\bankappfiles\\neft?noop=true" />
                                        </when>
                                </choice>

                        </route>*

Thanks.