So I want to talk to a system that will send back several reply messages for a
given command message.

The general idea is to have a specific route that will process the reply
messages. (maybe behind an aggregator/resequencer, maybe not)

Since the plan is to (eventually) use this in a production environment, I want
to use a temporary queue for the replies rather than a shared queue.

The basic template at the moment:

    <route id="mockClientRequest">
        < !-- magic here -- >
        < !-- prep a command message -- >
        < !-- now to send the command message -- >
        <inOnly
uri="jms:queue:systemCommands?preserveMessageQos=true&amp;replyTo={{temp-queue}}>"/>
    </route>

    <route id="mockClientReply">
        <from uri="jms:temp:queue:client-replies"/>

        < !-- more magic -- >
    </route>

So the main question is how can I get {{temp-queue}} to expand to the JMS
specific uri of the Camel uri "jms:temp:queue:client-replies"?

But if anyone knows how to deal with temporary queues other solutions would be
welcome. :)

Cheers,
Gary