I don't know if the Camel JMS component knows how to read from a temporary
queue as a consumer. I don't see it listed in the documentation. It certainly
knows about it as a producer.

You could always implement the listener side using Spring's
DefaultMessageListenerContainer directly which can support the temporary queue
destination and then from there push the message back onto a Camel route via a
producer template.