Hi

I've run into an issue where my route clears the headers right before a rest
call to prevent unintended headers being sent on the request. Something like
this.

<removeHeaders pattern="*""/>
<to uri="http4:blah"/>

Unfortunately this seems to wipe out the CamelRedeliveryCounter as well. So
when an error occurs, redelivery just continues forever. I had to exclude
Camel* headers to prevent this from happening.

Was there any reason why this wasn't put into properties instead or at least
there should be a warning on the removeHeaders documentation that to remove all
headers would mess up redelivery attempts.