I got farther with this.

        <bean id="MyCamelContext"
class="org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean">
                <property name="id" value="MyCamelContext" />
                <property name="allowUseOriginalMessage" value="false" />
                <property name="shutdownRunningTask" value="CompleteAllTasks" />
                <property name="contextScan">
                        <bean
class="org.apache.camel.model.ContextScanDefinition">
                                <property name="includes">
                                        <list>
                                                <value>.*</value>
                                        </list>
                                </property>
                        </bean>
                </property>
        </bean>

However, my org.apache.camel.spring.SpringRouteBuilder is
org.apache.camel.CamelContextAware and the context is not being set on it.
There is obviously a bit of *magic* involved in getting <camel:camelContext>
to work.  I will either have to live with copying the configuration for all
of my projects, or have a single configuration with a single name.  I might
put in a feature request to support "abstract" and "parent" references.  If
I do, I'll add the link to the JIRA here.