Usually I use "bindingmode.json" on rest-endpoints and let Camel deal with
the marshalling.

Now I would like to control the PropertyNamingStrategy on all
marshale/unmarshal. So far my solution is the one below:

ObjectMapper objectMapper = new ObjectMapper();
JacksonDataFormat format = new JacksonDataFormat(objectMapper,
MyType.class);
format.getObjectMapper().setPropertyNamingStrategy(PropertyNamingStrategy.LOWER_CAMEL_CASE);

restConfiguration().component("servlet");
.marshal(format);

This means however I will have to setup a JacksonDataFormat for all my types
and explicitly marshal/unmarshal to that dateformat in all routes.

Is there a way to define this strategy globally? I can't figure out where to
get hold of the default ObjectMapper and set it on that.

Regards.