I have a camel route that invokes 5 write calls to database. When these calls
are sequential and I have <transacted ref="PROPAGATION_REQUIRED">, the
transaction is properly getting rolled back when there is any exception in
between. Where as when I have a multicasting involved within this route, the
transaction is not getting rolled back. All the updates happened before an
exception are persisting in database. I understand that transaction is
actually thread local and hence transaction manager can manage the
transaction only within a single thread or session. But please let me know
if there is anyway in Camel or Spring where we can manage the transaction
even when multicasting or parallel processing involved. It is impossible to
manage as a transaction with multiple threads?

Sorry if the question is already asked. I await for your response.

Thanks in advance.