Thanks for the response Claus.

Agreed that the transaction should be done in a single transaction. The idea
behind having multicasting is, we provide services and time complexity is
one of our major concerns. Hence we have multiple threads for invoking
independent write/update calls. In this case, for transaction management we
would need to sacrifice the time and can make all the calls as sequential.
So there isn't a way to manage as a transaction though when there are
multiple threads.