Hi

As others have said in this thread, then the source code for the Camel
in Action 1st edition has been updated to latest Camel releases up
till 2.15.6.

https://github.com/camelinaction/camelinaction

As we are working on the 2nd edition we decided to stop maintaining
the 1st ed source code after 5.5 years since the book was published.

Camel 2.x is the same basic principles, and what you learn in 1st
edition is good practice today.
So surely go ahead and read the 1st ed book.

If you buy the 2nd ed book from Manning you get the 1st ed for free (ebook).