I am trying to learn Camel from the book 'Camel in Action'. The current
edition of the book uses Camel 2.5 while Camel is now at version 2.17. I
need help with these questions:
1/ Is there a big difference between the 2 versions?
2/ If I complete the book, what kind of other resources/subjects should I
look at in order to update myself to the newer versions of Camel?
Note that I don't have time to wait for the new edition of the book,
apparently scheduled to be released in March 2017.
Many thanks for helping!!