Hi,
I have just created a custom Processor that does some JSON-schema validation
on the incoming messages, but I am not sure how I can define your own root
element in Spring XML. I have tried to modify the definition of the validate
root element, so that I would have something like "customValidate" in my
route (the class where the original definition is included is part of my
project), but this does not seem to be the correct solution. Is it possible?

Thank you,

Regards,