I've read in a number of places that the way to integrate Swagger with
Camel CXFRS is by using `Swagger2Feature`. I already have a working Camel
CXFRS service whose API docs I'd like to access through a URL.

>From what I've seen this is supposed to be done like this:

```

    Swagger2Feature feature = new Swagger2Feature();

    feature.setBasePath("/api");

    feature.setRunAsFilter(true);

    ServerFactoryBean sfb = new ServerFactoryBean();

    sfb.getFeatures().add(feature);
```

I'm assuming this code is correct. Please feel free to point out if you
think it's not.

In all the threads I've gone through, I can't see where this code is meant
to be placed. Is it supposed to be in the class where the routes are
defined? If so, is it supposed to come before or after route definition.
Are there any other configuration I need to make for it to work?

--
Kind Regards,
Okello Nelson