This might help http://camel.apache.org/jmx.html

On Dec 20, 2018 8:14 PM, Stefan Lisowski <roadworr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Quinn, it does help. That's exactly what I was looking for.

It would have taken me a while to figure out the proper syntax
incantation "jmx:service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi:/...jmxrmi?..."

Now I just have to figure out how to add credentials. Can I add them
into this "from" line

ex:
from("jmx:service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi:/localhost:1099/jmxrmi?objectDomain=jmxExample&key.name=simpleBean&password=secret&username=admin”)

or need I do something else like

    environment.put (JMXConnector.CREDENTIALS, credentials);

(from: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19717-01/819-7758/gchjy/index.html )

If there's TFM I should Read, feel free to point me at it.

(I'd just go and test my first thought above with the URI but the
service I'm trying to work with has gone down since I last looked at
it.... working on getting that fixed.)

Thanks again.

Stefan