Hi,
I'm pretty sure I did run the tests against a test account I had at a time
and it worked, I could see the blobs being uploaded (the secret has to be
base64-encoded as far as I recall). But the tests are currently ignored as
I could not solve the issue of setting up a test account during the actual
Camel build (the Azure emulator can only run on Win if I remember it
correctly...)

thanks, Sergey