Hi

I suggest to use camel-paho as Eclipse Paho is more active maintained
than the older FuseSource MQTT client library that camel-mqtt uses.

And you say you are using Camel 2.2.0, as that is a very old version,
then I assume you are using Camel 2.22.0 which is a new release.
Although Camel 2.23.0 is the latest version, so you can try upgrade to
that version also.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus