I have to incorporate a third party api in order to use the reactive
functionality of the api. I'm using spring boot with this third party jar, and
the starting point is the onNext() method that get invoked whenever an event
occurs. My question is how do I make the onNext() method as a starting point of
my route, right now I have to build an exchange inside the onNext() method and
calling methods from there instead of the normal from(...).to(...) route
building functionality. How do I make the onnext() method as a starting point
like from(...)?
thanks