Hi

No and that is not the purpose of Camel K.
Camel K is a closed-world and opinionated runtime that dont support
such very unusual and special use cases.

But on the other hand, whatever you can do from the configure() method
in a RouteBuilder is surfaced to the end user, so you can from there,
go grab xxxDefinition instances from somewhere,
and then build them on route(s). The Camel K operator does some
parsing of the code and if you do "strange" things it may not parse
accurately and if so then you need to be more specific of which Camel
JAR dependencies you use.

But I would also say that why... and maybe your existing app is not
suitable for these use cases.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus