Hi

There is this ticket

Its about being able to have a list of hosted services by the current Camel
application, that can be exposed for tooling and end users.
This is not intended as a distributed service registrt ala Consul or
whatever. But a quick way to find out if there is a service in this running
Camel application,
and if so, how to access it.

However for your dynamic router component, it seems you talk about being
able to manage it via HTTP.

Camel components are usually made managable via JMX, and then you can also
make a "dev console" that is intended for developers to quickly see some
information
from it via a http web console (not for production management), but those
dev consoles also comes with a HTTP JSon apit that can be used for basic
management.
This is some of the stuff we use for camel-jbang.

@davsclaus