Hi Steve

Yeah sure we love contributions.

When you are done with the work on the dynamic router component then let us
know, and we can help find relevant work you may want to help with.
That said anyone is welcome to help, and you can find JIRA tickets with
outstanding tasks. And also ask on the zulip chat room.

And there is always a new component that can be coded that integrates Camel
with yet another thing.
And of course documentation, examples, help other community users, fix
tests, and whatnot.
Write blog posts, record videos and so on.

I will be on PTO for 2 weeks, so that is why I will be silent for a while.

@davsclaus