Then use my previous suggestion. To write it again, step by step tutorial style.

For users:
1. Create a new domain uder ROOT, let's say Public.
2. Create users in this Public domain.
3. Create service offerings specific/tied to Public domain.

For admins:
1. Create a new domain under ROOT, let's say Private.
2. Create service offerings specific/tied to Private domain.

Service offerings from Private and Public domain will be available to Administrators and service offerings from and only from Public domain will be available to users in Public domain.

I could also write using CAPS LOCK as you did, but i don't think it would help you understand any better.

Good luck and Regards,
F.