That is how it has been done previously - but we recently moved docs
to their own repo to separate the software lifecycle from the docs
lifecycle, and we have already had at least one update pushed to the
docs post-release. The goal is to try and keep this up, and I hope to
publish another set of updates tomorrow or over the weekend.

Bad docs make even the best software unusable IMO. That said, we could
use more eyeballs - at least identify the problems for us. Bonus
points for fixes.

--David