Hi All,

Hoping that someone here might know what’s holding up the release of 4.2.1?
A vote was cast back on the 12th Nov which appeared to be all fine with
everyone eventually. Citrix have released Cloudplatform 4.2.1. As far as I
can tell, the only thing missing was finalising the release notes but these
too seem to be finished. Has CCCEU13 killed off all of the momentum to
release 4.2.1 or is there something else going on that I’ve missed?

I appreciate that beggars can’t be choosers but I’m too scared to try
building from source and am eagerly awaiting the ‘easy’ option of having
RPMs made from an officially sanctioned release.

Any info on this welcomed.

Many thanks,

Adrian