From: sebgoa [mailto:run...@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 November 2013 17:33
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: 4.2.1 anytime soon?

On Nov 27, 2013, at 12:41 PM, Adrian Lewis <adr...@alsiconsulting.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Hoping that someone here might know what's holding up the release of
4.2.1?
> A vote was cast back on the 12th Nov which appeared to be all fine
> with everyone eventually. Citrix have released Cloudplatform 4.2.1. As
> far as I can tell, the only thing missing was finalising the release
> notes but these too seem to be finished. Has CCCEU13 killed off all of
> the momentum to release 4.2.1 or is there something else going on that
I've missed?

You have not missed anything.
It's just lack of time in the day to check the final docs, make the
release announcement etc..

> I appreciate that beggars can't be choosers but I'm too scared to try
> building from source and am eagerly awaiting the 'easy' option of
> having RPMs made from an officially sanctioned release.

You can always get the latest rpms from:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/4.2/job/package-rhel63-4.2/

Even though they are not the official release ones (and won't be since we
only release source tar ball)