When creating a new zone, I have to enter the address for Internal DNS
Servers.  Extract from the Cloudstack installation manual:

"Internal DNS 1 and Internal DNS 2. These are DNS servers for use by
system VMs in the zone (these are VMs used by CloudStack itself, such
as virtual routers, console proxies, and Secondary Storage VMs.)."

Question 1: Who manages the Internal DNS? Is an Internal DNS server
setup and managed by me, or is it setup and managed by Cloudstack?

Question 2: If Internal DNS is setup and managed by me, how should it be setup?

Question 3: If it is setup and managed by Cloudstack, when did it get
setup, and  how can I find out what address Cloudstack is using for
this server?

Many thanks,

Chris