Hi Rafael.

That's certainly a clever way of getting it to work, however if you were to put
the Host into maintenance mode, or reboot it, all the VMS would stop and you
would have no way of restarting them.

The original poster is new to CloudStack and needs to learn how it works.  I
don't think we should encourage the use of complex 'hacked' deployments which
could give them problems in the event the Host is restarted etc.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com> |
www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/> |
Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N
4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 2 Nov 2014, at 12:28, Rafael Weingartner