Hi!

Am 04.11.2014 10:49, schrieb Erdősi Péter:

You can set it on the first pages of an advanced setup (down, where you
see domain also), if i remember well.
BTW, I think, you can use this subnet for guests, cause guest GRE
tunnels will never connect to storage network...

I do not mean the subnet for the guests (which is assigned to the guest VMs), but the network which is used to carry the GRE tunnels between the guests. By the way, I just created another cluster, and this time it chose one of my storage networks. So the process seems to be random instead of respecting the physical network I chose for guest traffic.

Thanks

Martin