Hi!

Am 05.11.2014 05:20, schrieb Sanjeev Neelarapu:
Hi,

Are you using the proper traffic labels for all the traffic types in the
physical network?
Since you have multiple PIFs on XenServer you must specify traffic labels on
zone's physical network for different traffics(guest,management,public and
storage) to go through the intended PIFs on XenServer.

Please refer to CS admin guides on setting traffic labels.

Yes, I named the physical network in the Advanced Network assistant "GUEST" (Both in the field next to the VLAN/GRE dropdown field and in the dialog that opens when I click on the round "Guest network" bumper). I also named the network on XenServer "GUEST" and the interface under IP Address Configuration "GUEST".

So full points for hospitality, as there's GUEST everywhere.

After configuration I see "XenServer Traffic Label" set to "GUEST" under Zones/My Zone/Physical Network/GUEST/Configure

My last idea is to use the dom0 network interface name ("xapi1" here) instead of "GUEST" for sdn.ovs.controller.default.label...

Ciao

Martin