One thing I agree for sure, the thread title is right, that discussion is starting to be a waste of time :) (although very entertaining)

FG

On 2014-11-17 4:36 AM, sebgoa wrote:
On Nov 15, 2014, at 8:00 PM, Mohammad Mahdi Raja <mr...@shirazu.ac.ir> wrote:

Thanks for your answers,

I installed different version on different infrastructure during the time. It
is somehow much more unstable that other competitors. Many non-documented
issues and many unpredictable problems. I know that we are all here to help
each others to feel good about it, but I think we are wasting our times on
solving issues instead of doing business !

Any one disagrees ?

Yes, I do, I 100% disagree.

Just buy my book and you will be enlightened:

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920034377.do

Ps: slighlty sarcastic answer :) enjoy