I want to build CS 4.3.1 with "noredist".
For first time I use vSphere 5.1 SDK but I got some errors about missing
classes so I download and extract vSphere 5.5 SDK and resolve that errors.
But I face with this error when I try to compile the code:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile (default-compile)
on project cloud-vmware-base: Compilation failure[ERROR]
/root/apache-cloudstack-4.3.1-src/vmware-base/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/vmware/mo/VirtualDiskManagerMO.java:[136,59]

moveVirtualDiskTask(com.vmware.vim25.ManagedObjectReference,java.lang.String,com.vmware.vim25.ManagedObjectReference,java.lang.String,com.vmware.vim25.ManagedObjectReference,java.lang.Boolean,java.util.List<com.vmware.vim25.VirtualMachineProfileSpec>)
 in com.vmware.vim25.VimPortType cannot be applied to
(com.vmware.vim25.ManagedObjectReference,java.lang.String,com.vmware.vim25.ManagedObjectReference,java.lang.String,com.vmware.vim25.ManagedObjectReference,boolean)
Some methods such as "moveVirtualDiskTask" changed from vSphere 5.1 to vSphere
5.5.
As you see in the link below, "profile" is implementedĀ Since vSphere API 5.5
but I don't see related parameter inĀ
VirtualDiskManagerMO.java.https://www.vmware.com/support/developer/converter-sdk/conv55_apireference/vim.VirtualDiskManager.html#moveVirtualDisk

How can I resolve this?