Hi Andrija,

yes I do have Xen para-virtualize tools installed, load on the VR CPU is very low. I have about 6 VMs in this network not much traffic.

Thanks,
Motty
On 12/02/2014 07:40 AM, Andrija Panic wrote:
Stupid question - are you using xen para-virtualized drivers in those VMs ?
Also, if you can log into VR (use console proxy, then root/password to
login) - and check the router CPU load etc ?