I have phpmyadmin running on my MariaDB server as I am no sql expert. Then is
cloud > vm_instance and change the state be editing the row for the VM ID that
you need to Stopped, Destroyed or Expunging

Not responsible for your actions :)

Matthew Midgett
Trick Solutions
143 Jenny Marie Rd
Mooresville NC,28115
336-618-7425 Office
704-728-5644 Cell
www.trick-solutions.com

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail, including any attachment(s) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s).  Any dissemination
or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply
email so that I may correct my internal records.  Please then delete the
original message (including any attachments) in its entirety.  Thank you.