Hi,

  I have tried to change the vm_instance table state value to "Stopped" and
"Destroied" but i was nither able to start nor destroy vm. so finally i
removed entire row of that perticular VM and finally that VM was removed
from instance deshboard.

 can anyone suggest that in order to complete cleanup activity do we need
to delete any other entry from anyother table?

Thanks,
Tejas