OK, I was hoping the commit from Rohit earlier was enough.

As a first step, try a restart. If that doesn't work, you may try the
following.

What I did was to install ia32-libs, but that is potentially so huge that
you'll run into disk space issues.

You can try this sequence:
apt-get update
apt-get clean
apt-get autoclean
apt-get install ia32-libs

if this completes without error, do another clean and autoclean.
If it fails due to disk space issues, you may try to clean and hope it
clears out the packages it managed to install, and then do:
apt-get -f install

if this still don't work, your best bet is probably to destroy the ssvm and
let it redeploy.

--
Erik